About Me

My photo
Johnnesburg, South Africa
I love CREATING tie-dye & batik designs

November 04, 2011

Dear Viewers,

Thank you all for your emails...

I am sorry for not responding on time to some of your emails. I have been focusing on my school work lately, since I would be leaving SA very soon...Thus, if you would like me to respond to your email urgently, send me an mail at chipobook@gmail.com

To all of you, who opened your doors to allow me teach you some of my cheerished skills from the comfort of your homes...I am very grateful you did...

To all of you, who are still learning, we will continue through our online services...I would like you all to ensure that your skype and facebook video-calls are set up to make the communication easy...The tests will be held as planned and my friend, who I have already introduced to you, will conduct the services on my behalf...

Those of you, who commented on my manuscript, I say thank you ever so much...

Enjoy your preparations for the Christmas period, I hope to see pictures of tie-dye fashion designs...

Cheers
Chipo Gift K Muponisi

No comments: